Week one of Mindfulness May.
Lets kick of our first week with a morning ritual of Gratitude, and morning rituals. Always my favourite mindfulness practice and a beautiful way to start off your day.
A morning ritual of gratitude can help keep us connected and present within the moment.
I believe we could change the way we see the entire world and our relationship to the earth by just being grateful.
The Grateful Project is a Kids Yoga Tribe initiative to encourage children to think about what really is important in their world in a creative, fun way while sharing it with others.
While there are many ways to express your gratitude, we encourage you to start a Yoga Journal. Find three things everyday that you are grateful for and create a page in your journal with drawings, writing and photos that represent your gratitude!
When bringing positive emotions into your day by practising gratitude, you and your family will reap in the benefits, like enhanced creativity, developing problem solving abilities, enthusiasm, determination, alertness and energy.
The children love getting crafty creating their journals and sharing them in kids yoga classes, family and friends. These journals also become an enduring record of the things your children value most.
So for Mindfulness May, I invite you to keep a gratitude journal. Writing down three things you are grateful for everyday is a wonderful way to keep you aware of the present.
And to go with your Grateful Project, A morning ritual plan.
A morning Ritual is a creative and positive way to start your day. By creating empowering rituals as a guide every morning, you are setting positive and rewarding intentions for your entire day.
You can create your own morning ritual poster or if this one resonates with you, feel free to download and print one here. /2015/04/empowering-our-kids-with-morning-rituals/.
- Nurturing Children Through Grief - November 3, 2017
- Rainbow Pammy Set to Empower Children Worldwide - July 12, 2017
- Free Guided Meditation for Children - June 21, 2017
- Kids Yoga Sequence for Bedtime - June 20, 2017
- Mindfulness May Week 4 - May 21, 2017
- Mindfulness May week 3 Mindful Language - May 14, 2017
- Mindfulness May #2 “Turn Down The Volume”! - May 8, 2017
- Mindfulness May Week One - May 1, 2017
- Mindfulness Month - March 27, 2017
- Offerings From India - February 2, 2017