Rainbow Yogis ethos is all about mindfulness and developing a community around empowering kids with yoga. There are many children around the word who unfortunately don’t have access to a basic education. To help nourish and enrich a child’s life and to help build a better world, we need to give these kids a chance to have an education. Something all children should have a right to.
So with that said, here is your chance to help raise a community, to help grow a conscious generation.
Donations of over AU$5 will go into the draw to win one out of three original illustrations from the book “Rainbow Warriors and the Golden Bow” by WA Artist Kate Gillet.
Also a chance to win a copy of Rainbow Pammy’s brightly created instructional, kids, yoga book, “Rainbow Warriors and the Golden Bow”
Or Rainbow Yogis magnificent Rainbow instructional “Salute To The Sun” poster for kids.
The raffle will be drawn at the book launch on December the 12th at 3:00 at the Fibonacci Centre Fremantle WA
Please give generously to Classroom Of Hope. They are putting smiles on children’s faces all over the world.
“Yoga is unity, Yoga is community”
- Nurturing Children Through Grief - November 3, 2017
- Rainbow Pammy Set to Empower Children Worldwide - July 12, 2017
- Free Guided Meditation for Children - June 21, 2017
- Kids Yoga Sequence for Bedtime - June 20, 2017
- Mindfulness May Week 4 - May 21, 2017
- Mindfulness May week 3 Mindful Language - May 14, 2017
- Mindfulness May #2 “Turn Down The Volume”! - May 8, 2017
- Mindfulness May Week One - May 1, 2017
- Mindfulness Month - March 27, 2017
- Offerings From India - February 2, 2017